Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Plan accordingly....

So for those of you who don't know me. I'm OBSESSED with planners. I just don't know what it is but whenever I see a new/cute planner I just have to have it. I know that everyone having smart phones there's no reason for anyone to have a planner unless they're still living in the stone age or are a teacher or a wedding planner. I think I just love being able to decorate and show my artistic side in a planner. The newest trend that I've gotten on lately is monograming. I just love to have my initials on everything. I blame work for this. But whatever the case maybe, I have been on the search for a new planner and one that I can personalize to my life and monogram my name all over it. Some places I've been looking at monogram planners are www.maydesigns.com and https://www.erincondren.com.

photo courtesy of may designs.com


I've previously ordered from may designs for my management team's christmas presents. I got them all monogram notebooks to use at our meetings. Of course, none of them are being used but they all loved that they each had a notebook that reflected their personality and had their initials on them. But all of their planners are 5x8 and are hand sewn together.

photo courtesy of erincondren.com

With Erin Condren's "Life Planners" what's nice is that you are able to choose how you want it personalized, they photostickers, text stickers, and the planner's size is 7x9 and is spiral bound. Now what it keeping me from ordering the life planner is the price. It starts at $50-75 but it may be the planner that I've been looking for. I used to have a Coach planner that retailed for $198 and all it had was a planner insert and address insert. So when you compare it to that, The life planner looks better and better.


No comments:

Post a Comment